Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just keep sewing, just keep sewing...



How do people get crafts done with a little one around? It's either feeding time, changing time, play with me i'm bored time, or nap time. And the other time its, mom needs to get out of the house time. So after Amelia was in bed tonight I was determined to get some sewing done, no matter how much. I just needed to sit and sew! I set myself up and off I went. 

In this first picture you can see my sewing machine, fabric at the ready, my awesome Ginghers, and OH, whats that? Do you see that? No no, off to the right, that little black box looking thing. Yep, it's my crafting time entertainment. I set up Tonys old iphone with Netflix. Bonus points to whoever can guess what I was watching. I have to have something on while i'm sewing, even if I'm not actively watching it. The majority of the time I choose to watch Gilmore Girls and it plays in the living room while i'm in the dining room with my back turned to the TV. However, since I've seen it a bajillion times and I know every line, it really just plays in my head so there's no need to SEE it. It's good company.




Still sewing rail segments

One more down!


Tonight I have settled with completing 8 more segments. I already had 6 done.

Ok everyone here we go: If I had 6 done and completed 8 more tonight how many more do I have to complete if I need 25 total?

If you answered 11, you are correct. You get an extra {imaginary} cookie. And if you guessed incorrectly then you get an {imaginary} cookie as well. ;)

 The iron is on and ready for some "iron seems open" action!

5 comments:

  1. Is it Sister Wives? Good job getting your sewing done. My mom always needs the tv on, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you get a cookie!! Don't forget it's imaginary :D and I just realized the last couple lines are all in the photos caption... duh!

      Delete
  2. Sister Wives! I love that show!

    And I know what you mean about just wanting to get into a project. I feel like I finally start something and one of the boys wakes up, or it's time for me to go to bed. I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have a weird obsession with polygamists and this show!

      Delete
  3. UHHH....yes, I know it's Sister Wives !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your Momma :)

    ReplyDelete