Thursday, April 19, 2012

Don't Hate Me

Well, after my sixth month post about "Here's to another 6 months of breast feeding", I have stopped. The pumping was just getting to be too much. We would have friends over and I'd have to confine myself to the bedroom for 20-ish minutes, or we would be out and about and we'd either have to come home because of engorged boobies or a hungry baby.


I finally found a formula she likes so the transition has been super easy. She already knows how and likes to drink from a bottle.


I'm so paranoid everyone will come down on me with their expert breast feeding advice. I don't need to hear it, I've heard it all!!! 

Notice me passin' out while she's screaming? Poor little girl

I'm mostly feeling super guilty about it, and hopeful it will go better with the next baby.



Oh, my heart just melts when I see her newborn pics

I KNOW it's the best for her and I hope to try breast feeding her at least 1-2 times a day still (mostly during the night)...but we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, it's your body, it's your baby, it's your boobies! Making it over 6 months is HUGE and you should be very proud of yourself! What's important is that you feed your baby, it's doesn't matter how. Good job and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that !!! Your a SUPER MOM Peanut !! I'm so proud of you and Tony, Amelia is a lucky, loved little girl !!

    Stacey's Mom :)

    ReplyDelete