Thursday, March 29, 2012

Questions from Roxanne...






Questions from Roxanne:

1) What is you and your significant other's song and why?
     We don't have one... is that bad?









2) What is your most valued possession?
     I'm not sure! I have a hutch that was my Grandmothers that I adore and will never get rid of. I covet my board games, must keep them clean and nice. I would hoard fabric if I could. I can't say my husband because, he's not my "possession", but I do highly value him! 
     
3) What personality traits and/or hobby did you inherit from your father?
     My dad is obsessed with Bob Dylan so naturally we grew up listening to almost nothing but him. Bob Dylan will always have a special place in my heart, I know immediately when one of his songs comes on.I also got my dads chin dimple!!!

4) Do you keep your birthday cards?
     NO! Tony brought a shoebox FULL of cards with him into this marriage and I just don't see why keep them. HOWEVER, I found some cards from my Grandparents (who are now passed) and I did keep those.


5) What style is your home decorated in? (Traditional, country, modern, etc.)
    Is clutter a style? I'd say part country part traditional.

6) Describe your dream vacation.
     I think I would love to travel around Europe on a train.

7) If you were an animal, what you would you be and why?
     I would be a Sea Lion. I love the water and I also love basking in the sun!!!

8) Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any?
     Yes, I have the Ford Mustang logo on my back. I might want some more.


9) Do you have a statement piece of jewelry that you wear every day?
     Just my wedding ring, I'm not really a jewelry kind of gal.




10) What is one goal you have set out for yourself right now?
     To enjoy my time at home with Amelia and to be the best mom I can. Our family goal is to ultimately get Tony a better paying job so he can, in turn, "take care" of his family.








*All photos (except the tattoo) were taken by Tammy at 20 Mile Photography*

















3 comments:

  1. I love the location where your fifth picture was taken. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!
    I could see the hoarding of fabric. There's been so many times when I've seen a print I must have, but stop myself because what in the world would I do with it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoarding fabric is a wonderful thing !!!! Just wish it wasn't all in storage now !!! I love you daughter of mine ! You are a wonderful adult daughter, mom and wife !! I'm incredibly proud of you !

      Stacey's Mom !

      Delete