Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Must Work Before Play

I'm expecting my fabric roll in the mail today! But I have decided that the house needs to be CLEAN so I can START to quilt without feeling guilty about neglected household chores.

This quilt on top of Amelia is one I made several years ago. Pink and Brown is always my favorite.


Things to do:
  • Put all clutter where it belongs
  • Wash all rugs
  • Vacuum
  • Finish majority of laundry (this includes actually folding and putting it away)
  • Clean bathroom
  • Actually take Goodwill pile to Goodwill
Well creating this list has totally stressed me out. At the pace I move it will be another month before I can touch my fabric, and by then the house will be a total disaster again. So at minimum I have to rid the kitchen table (also known as my quilting table) of clutter so feel like I have my creative space. I can't wait to hold the fabric in my hands tonight (is that disturbing?).

No comments:

Post a Comment