Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Momma Meetings

This past weekend we met up with my Mom down in Roseburg, Oregon. Since she has moved down to Northern Cali we have made a point to meet up about once a month. Either we make our way down there, which has only been once (due to not wanting to travel that far with baby), or she makes the journey up to us. On a couple occasions we decide to meet in the middle and stay a couple nights in a hotel. This monthly meeting was fantastic. She got some good pricing on the hotel as well as Wildlife Safari!!! The afternoon we arrived we almost immediately hoped back in the car to go discover some animals

Some of my favorites...
























The next day we drove out Hwy 138 along the Umpqua River. WOW!!! How beautiful!!! We found some potential camping and hiking spots!!! I can't wait for warm weather so we can take Amelia on hikes and even more fun, camping! I better start getting ready for summer. Already prepared with Little Swimmers...what else will I need? I can just see our car now... loaded down with mostly baby things. I have so many great memories of camping from when I was a youngin'. I can't wait to aid in creating her camping memories.

Ok, back on subject... We had a great time visiting Gammy!!!


Now I leave you with a video of what was and still remains the best part of Wildlife Safari... The car pecking Ostrich.


1 comment:

  1. These are great photos....especially the one of Gammy & Amelia.....Love the Video! - Auntie

    ReplyDelete