Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Star is Born

Well, I thought I would try my hand at my own personal blog for my own personal thoughts and adventures.

To those of you who received the golden ticket, also known as this blog address, consider yourself lucky. However, if you really know me, you'll know its a bunch of rubbish that you should be considered so lucky. Because I am so selective I have a total of 3 friends i possess (yes you are my posessions!). And to the family members that have this address, I love you, but be forewarned that this blog is intended for most of my untethered thoughts and opinions. I will try with all my might to keep it as friendly as possible but cannot promise anything.

So there you have it, the first thoughts from a first time blogger. Yes, a star has been born, you just wait :)

Come along on the ride known as blogging...